Visiting another location? Please click on the flag
Sign in to see your Wishlist
Your bag is empty
We currently offer the ability to Shop & Collect purchases in our Wines & Spirits & Beers
Discover our new and complimentary Shop & Collect service for Wines & Spirits at Mumbai and Singapore Airport.
Exchange rates are for reference only. The actual payment amount may deviate.
Chianti is a prestigious wine, and one of the major symbols of Italy's great wine-making tradition. With the brand Acino d´Oro, Bottega offers a niche product created to satisfy even the most demanding connoisseurs. This top-quality red wine comes from grapes that mature in chalky soils, located at an altitude between 360 and 400 meters. After vinification, 80% of the mass is placed in 54-hectoliter Slavonian oak barrels for a period of 24 months, while the remaining 20% remains in oak tonneaux from Nevers, Tronçais and Allier, that have a 500-liter capacity each. It is then refined in bottles for six months. It goes particularly well with red meat dishes, salami, aged cheese and spicy Pecorino.
If you change your country, any saved items in your shopping bag and wish list will be lost.