Visiting another location? Please click on the flag
Sign in to see your Wishlist
Your bag is empty
We currently offer the ability to Shop & Collect purchases in our Wines & Spirits & Beers
Discover our new and complimentary Shop & Collect service for Wines & Spirits at Mumbai and Singapore Airport.
Exchange rates are for reference only. The actual payment amount may deviate.
About Maker's Mark:
• Each bottle is made using the original handcrafted processes started 50 years ago.
• The recipe for Maker's Mark is truly distinctive, combining corn, malted barley and winter wheat, instead of the traditional corn, malted barley and rye.
• Maker's Mark is the only distillery to rotate its barrels during aging to ensure the consistent maturation of the whisky in each barrel.
• Maker's Mark is bottled to taste, not age, typically around six years of aging.
• Every bottle is hand dipped in the signature red wax; no two bottles are alike.
The use of wheat in Maker's Mark results in a gentler, softer and more pleasing bourbon whisky. A whisky with so little bite, and so little bitterness, you can hold it on your tongue at 90 proof!
• Color: Bright, deep, amber.
• Aroma: Caramel, banana and charcoal prevail in the nose.
• Body: Medium to full bodied.
• Taste: Leather, fruit, honey wood and vanilla blend together.
• Finish: Smooth and subtle.
If you change your country, any saved items in your shopping bag and wish list will be lost.