1. "Hong Kong & Macau DFS Shopping Privileges" ("Promotion") is only applicable to the cardholders ("Cardholders") holding credit card(s) issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong and other credit cards as designated by the Bank from time to time, both principal and supplementary cards inclusive; and Pacific credit cards issued by Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. in mainland China (except BOSS Credit Card and installment Card), ("Eligible Credit Card"), but it is not applicable to the Bank of Communications Pacific Internet cards and gift cards. The Eligible Credit Card account will be counted by its credit card number. Unless otherwise specified herein, the "Bank" refers to Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited and Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.
2. The promotional period of the Promotion is from 1 September 2022 to 31 October 2022, both dates inclusive ("Promotional Period").
3. In order to enjoy the privilege(s), Cardholders of the credit cards issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited must conduct transactions with the Eligible Credit Card at designated T Galleria by DFS stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Cardholders of the credit cards issued by Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. in Mainland China must conduct transactions with the Eligible Credit Card at designated T Galleria by DFS stores ("Merchant") in Macau.
The following brands and/or products are not eligible for this Promotion:
(1) Brand(s) and/or product(s) that are not eligible in T Galleria by DFS stores in Hong Kong includes:
(i) All consignment sale brands
(ii) Watches, Jewelry & Accessories brands: Bulgari, Chopard, Gucci, Hermès, TAG Heuer, Tiffany & Co.
(iii) Fashion: Celine, Charles & Keith, Fendi, Gucci, Gucci Mens, Loewe, Moncler
(iv) Beauty: POLA
(2) Brand(s) and/or product(s) that are not eligible in T Galleria by DFS stores in Macau includes:
(i) All consignment sale brands
(ii) Watches, Jewelry & Accessories: Buccellati, Blancpain, Breguet, Cartier, Chaumet, Glashütte Orginal, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget
(iii) Fashion: Burberry, CELINE, Chanel, Chloé, Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Gucci Mens, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Moncler, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent
(iv) Beauty: Chanel, Dior
(v) Alcohol & Tobacco: Moutai, Hibiki, Suntory, Luzhou Laojiao, Guojiao, premium spirits and wines.
Brands decide their own participation in the promotion, and have the final right to withdraw from the promotion during the promotional period. DFS will not bear responsibility for the withdrawal of any brand from the promotion.
4. During the Promotional Period, Cardholders of the credit cards issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited are entitled to 5% credit rebate upon spending HK$500 (net amount) or above or the equivalent in other currencies in a single transaction with the Eligible Credit Card at designated T Galleria by DFS stores in Hong Kong and Macau. The Eligible transactions of a supplementary card will be combined with its related principal credit card account. The amount of credit rebate is calculated on an account basis. A Cardholder’s principal card and its related supplementary card(s) shall be regarded as one credit card account for the purposes of the Promotion. The same Cardholder’s account is entitled to a maximum of HK$200 credit rebate per month throughout the Promotional Period. The credit rebate under the Promotion will be credited to the principal card account on or before 31 January 2023. The Bank reserves the final right to change the date of issuance of the credit rebate at any time without prior notices. All credit rebate will be calculated to the nearest integer (calculated by rounding off; credit rebate less than HK$1 will not be awarded). Credit rebate awarded can be used for the purpose of retail spending of the credit card only in the future. If a cardholder has more than 1 Eligible Credit Card (based on the Credit Card number), each Eligible Credit Card is eligible to join the Promotion.
5. Whether a transaction is eligible for the 5% credit rebate will be determined according to the transaction date records of Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited. The credit card account must be valid and in good financial standing when the credit rebate is credited into it. Any fraud or abuse, false, unauthorized, eventually cancelled, refunded, un-posted transactions will not be applicable to the Promotion. Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited will verify the credit card transaction records via computer system to confirm Cardholders’ eligibility for the Promotion. Cardholders are required to keep the relevant original sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) for verification purposes. In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to submit the relevant original sale receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) for further investigation by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited. All relevant documents submitted to Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited will not be returned. In case of discrepancy between Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited's computer record and details recorded on the credit card sales slip(s), Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited's computer record shall prevail.
6. Clauses 4 and 5 mentioned hereinabove are applicable to credit card(s) issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited only. Cardholders of the credit cards issued by the Bank in Mainland China are entitled to 5% credit rebate upon spending RMB500 (net amount) or above or the equivalent in other currencies in a single transaction with the Eligible Credit Card at designated T Galleria by DFS stores in Macau, and by registering for the Promotion through the official mobile application of Bank of Communications Credit Card. The maximum credit rebate for each credit card account is up to RMB500 per month throughout the Promotional Period. The maximum quota for credit rebate is 1,500 per month on a first-come-first-serve basis while the quota lasts.
7. “Eligible Transactions” refer to the retail purchases made with the Eligible Credit Card at DFS during the Promotional Period, but exclude the following transactions: local/overseas cash advance and related administrative and handling fee, top up amount of Octopus automatic add value service, electronic wallet transactions including but not limited to UnionPay APP/UnionPay QR Code Payment Services, WeChat Pay, PayMe and Alipay, monthly payment for Cash Instalment Plan, monthly payment for Purchase Instalment Plan and monthly payment for Merchant Instalment Plan, split transactions, eventually cancelled, returned, fraudulent or unposted transactions and any other types of transactions designated by the Bank and DFS from time to time. The Bank has no obligation to clarify whether a transaction is considered Eligible Transactions.
8. If the Cardholders cancels the Eligible Transactions made during the Promotional Period after the Promotional Period ends, request refund for the Eligible Transactions made during the Promotional Period, or are involved with any fraudulent acts related to the Promotion, the Bank reserves the rights to make the Cardholders ineligible for the credit rebate and to debit the amount equivalent to the value of the credit rebate from the Eligible Credit Card account without prior notices.
9. The Eligible Transactions during the Promotional Period must be posted before the Bank completes crediting the credit rebate into the accounts. Any other unposted transactions (including but not limited to dispute transaction, reversal transaction or delayed posting by merchants) are not applicable to the Promotion and shall be regarded as non-Eligible Transactions.
10. The Bank and DFS reserve the rights to amend any Terms and Conditions, change or terminate the offer(s) at any time without prior notices. The Bank and DFS accepts no liability for any changes or termination of the offer(s).
11. All offers cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other products or offers.
12. Cardholders understand and accept that all photographs, details, availability and descriptions of the products and/or the services are provided by DFS and are for reference only. The Bank has no responsibility whatsoever. DFS has sole responsibility (including but not limited to their quality and supply) for the products and/or the services.
13. In case of disputes, the Bank and DFS reserve the rights for final decision.
14. No person other than the Cardholders and the Bank will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term under these Terms and Conditions.
15. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
List of designated T Galleria by DFS stores participating in this Promotion:
T Galleria Beauty by DFS, Causeway Bay
T Galleria Beauty by DFS, MOKO
T Galleria by DFS, Canton Road
T Galleria by DFS, Tsim Sha Tsui East
T Galleria by DFS, Macau, Shoppes At Four Seasons
T Galleria by DFS, Macau, City of Dreams
T Galleria Beauty by DFS, Macao, Galaxy Macau
T Galleria Beauty by DFS, Macau, MGM Macau
T Galleria by DFS, Macau, Studio City
T Galleria Beauty by DFS, Macau, MGM Cotai
T Galleria Beauty By DFS, Macau, Wynn Palace