A visit to the T Fondaco dei Tedeschi would not be complete without a visit to the Rooftop Terrace which features an overwhelming view of Venice. This magnificent place gives the T Fondaco a picture-perfect finish to its astounding transformation into Venice's new cultural and commercial epicenter.
Book your visit:
• Visits are absolutely free of charge.
• Visits are limited to 15 minutes each.
• The maximum capacity of the Terrace is 80 people. Therefore, we highly suggest that you make a reservation beforehand.
• You can make an online booking here, or when you arrive at the T Fondaco on our iPads on the 3rd and the 4th floor (upon availability).
• A visit cannot be guaranteed for walk-ins. Please check availability at the Concierge on the 4th floor.
• The time on the ticket must be respected. We do not guarantee your visit if you arrive late.
• In the event of adverse weather conditions or other safety reasons, the management reserves the right to close the terrace without notice and regardless of reservations.
How to get there
Our rooftop is easily accessible through our escalator or elevator on the 4th floor.
High season (June to August): 10:15 AM to 8:15 PM.*
Mid season (April to May, September to October): 10:15 AM to 7:45 PM*
Low season (November to March):10:15 AM to 7:15 PM*
1. Is it better to book online or can I just walk-in? Our advice is to always book before you visit the terrace, to guarantee the availability of the slot.
2. Can I book upon my arrival? Yes, bookings can be made upon your arrival on iPads placed on the 3rd and the 4th floor. 3. How much time do I have to visit the terrace? Time allowed on the Terrace is 15 minutes per person. 4. What happens if I do not show? Nothing. We hope that you cancel the reservation if your plans have changed so that others have a chance to enjoy the views from the Terrace. 5. What happens if I do not show at the time on the ticket? Your reservation will be cancelled and you will have to book another time slot.
6. Can I cancel/amend a reservation? Yes, through our booking page, upon 24 hours before arrival.
7. When I get to T Fondaco, how do I prove I booked a visit? You can show your digital receipt or the print out directly at the entrance of the terrace. 8. Can I book in advance? Yes, you can book up to 15 days in advance.