1. The "100,000 DFS CIRCLE Points Lucky Draw" (“Lucky Draw”) is organized by DFS Group Limited, a company registered under the laws of Hong Kong SAR with its office address at 15/F One Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, and its affiliated companies (together “DFS”).
2. Participation in this Lucky Draw is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and all participants agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. To be eligible for participating in the Lucky Draw, the participant must be an individual who is:
(a) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of participation; and
(b) a DFS CIRCLE member who has downloaded and signed up on DFS CIRCLE APP or DFS CIRCLE WeChat Miniprogram on or before July 31st, 2023, (“Eligible Participants”).
4. Employees of DFS and DFS’ affiliates, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Lucky Draw.
Lucky Draw Details and How to Participate
5. The Lucky Draw commences on July 1st, 2023 at 10:00am Japan Time and ends on July 31st, 2023 at 11:59pm Japan Time (both days inclusive) ("Promotional Period").
6. To enter into the Lucky Draw, during the Promotional Period, Eligible Participants must present their DFS CIRCLE membership and make a purchase at an amount over JPY 30,000 (“Eligible Spending Amount”) in a single transaction* at the following participating DFS and T Galleria stores (“Participating Stores”) in-store or via www.dfs.com.
(a) T Galleria by DFS, Okinawa; and
(b) DFS, Naha Airport
*Purchases of Tobacco, Cigars and Prestige Wine and any item from the following brands are excluded from the Eligible Spending Amount: Fashion & Accessories: Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; Watches & Jewelry: Hermès
7. Every Eligible Spending Amount in a single transaction is entitled to one (1) chance to enter the Lucky Draw. Every single transaction is entitled to a maximum of ten (10) chances to enter the Lucky Draw. The number of Lucky Draw chances can be accumulated during Promotion Period. There is no limit on the total number of Lucky Draw chance to be earned per Eligible Participant.
8. Eligible Participants shall ensure that the information they entered to register for their DFS CIRCLE is true, complete and current. DFS shall in no event be responsible or held liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by any participant as a result of or in connection with any participant’s failure to do the foregoing.
9. Each Eligible Participant will receive a confirmation message printed on the original receipts issued at the relevant point of sales of their entry in this Lucky Draw.
Prizes and Announcement
10. The prizes (“Prize(s)”) available in this Lucky Draw consist of: -
(a) 100,000 DFS CIRCLE Reward Points (10 Prize available)
11. The Prizes will be drawn on August 8th, 2023, 12 noon at the office of DFS at 15/F One Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Winning entries will be randomly selected using computerized means.
12. Each Eligible Participant is allowed to win one Prize only.
13. The winners (“Winner(s)”) will be announced at www.dfs.com on August 15th, 2023.
14. The announcement of the Winners of the Lucky Draw will include the first 3 alphabets of Winner’s last name, last 3 alphabets of Winner’s first name, and the first 3 digits last 3 digits of Winner’s membership number.
15. Winner will be notified via their preferred member communication channel on August 15th, 2023.
16. The Prizes will be credited to the relevant Winner’s DFS CIRCLE membership account within 7 working days after the Winners are announced. DFS will not be liable or responsible if a Winner is unable to receive their Prize for any reason or if DFS is unable to credit the DFS CIRCLE Reward Points to the Winner’s DFS CIRCLE membership account.
17. A Prize, or any part of the Prize, may not be transferred to any other person.
18. If a Winner seeks refund for item(s) they purchased at DFS to which resulted in them winning the Prize, such refund shall only be processed on the basis that the Winner also returns the Prize in its original state.
Use of Personal Data
19. Participants consent to DFS (and its related entities) collecting, storing, and using information provided by the participant, including personal information such as the participant’s name and contact details, (collectively “Participant Information”): -
(a) to conduct the Lucky Draw, including but not limited to notifying Winners and publishing any Participant Information (and making them publicly available) on DFS website (URL: dfs.com).
(b) to exercise any rights under the Terms and Conditions; and
20. Eligible Participants agree and allow DFS to use their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are the Winners (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for one (1) year without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by DFS
21. If participants have any questions or requests about privacy and data protection, please contact: email@example.com.
Rights of DFS
22. DFS reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to conduct verifications about the participants (including a participant’s identity and age).
23. DFS reserves the right to, at its discretion, exclude or disqualify any participant or entry, including but not limited to, circumstances where DFS has reason to believe that the participant is ineligible, has breached a provision of the Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other serious misconduct that has jeopardised the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Lucky Draw.
24. If DFS excludes or disqualifies a participant who is a Winner, DFS will notify the excluded or disqualified participant using the contact information provided by the participant. DFS’s decision to exclude or disqualify any participant or entry is final and binding.
Participant’s Acknowledgement and Obligation
25. The participant acknowledges that:
(a) the Lucky Draw is a game of chance and there is no guarantee that an entry would result in any Prize being awarded. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries in the Lucky Draw;
(b) DFS is not responsible for any incorrect or in any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting the Lucky Draw, including but not limited to the notification and the digital process of redemption of certain Prizes
(c) DFS accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. Participants are responsible for ensuring that their name and contact details are correct and current. DFS will rely on the Participant Information provided on DFS CIRCLE to conduct the Lucky Draw, including but not limited to, notifying Winners.
Limitation of Liabilities
27. Any representation, warranty, condition or undertaking that would be implied in these Terms and Conditions by legislation, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, DFS (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any damage, expenses, costs, liability, injury, claims, or loss whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the Lucky Draw.
29. Failure by DFS to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. DFS’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
30. The DFS CIRCLE Membership Program terms and conditions govern the Eligible Participants’ DFS CIRCLE Membership and use of the DFS CIRCLE Reward Points.
31. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision in these Terms shall not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall continue to be valid and binding.
32. In the event of any dispute, DFS reserves the sole right to make the final decision.
33. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the absence of an amicable settlement of any dispute, the participant and DFS agree to submit to the competent jurisdiction.
34. These terms and conditions are written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translated version(s), the English version shall prevail.