TERMS & CONDITIONS
LARGEST BEAUTY HALL IN HONG KONG
Promotions Terms and Conditions
DFS X RIMOWA
1. This Promotion is offered by DFS Group Limited with its business address at 6/F Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong (“DFS”).
2. This Promotion applies to all LOYAL T by DFS members (“Members”) who purchase selected items from RIMOWA at T Galleria By DFS, Hong Kong, Canton Road, RIMOWA Boutique, from May 1st 2020 to May 31st 2020 during stores operating hours (both dates inclusive) (“Promotional Period”).
3. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and all entrants are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. 2 times extra LOYAL T points will be awarded to Members who make the following qualifying purchase within the Promotional Period ("Bonus Points") : • select items from RIMOWA.
5. The Bonus Points are calculated based on the net spending after any deduction, in accordance with the Members’ respective tiers if applicable (i.e. extra 100% of the applicable base points).
6.These Bonus Points will be added to the Members’ account after the valid transaction is processed. These Bonus Points will be available for use after seven (7) working days of the transaction.
7. Members can enjoy this Promotion multiple times during the Promotion Period.
8. These Bonus Points cannot be exchanged for cash, coupons, DFS gift cards, DFS vouchers, store credits, other membership points or services of any kind.
9. Products purchased with this Promotion cannot be returned or exchanged.
10. This promotion is only applicable at T Galleria By DFS, Hong Kong, Canton Road, RIMOWA Boutique.
11. DFS reserves the right in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to change, add, amend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify this Promotion at any time without prior notice. Please visit www.DFS.com for the latest update of this Promotion and its terms and conditions.
12. DFS reserves the sole right to interpret these Terms and Conditions and such interpretation shall be final and conclusive.
13. If there are any inconsistencies or ambiguities among the English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Italian versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
RESERVATON OF ITEMS ON THE DFS PLATFORM
The following provisions govern any Reservation submitted by you through any DFS platform (including without limitation, WeChat, email and telephone ordering) (“DFS Platform”) in respect of products to be purchased from DFS at a Store. When you use the DFS Platform to reserve a product (“Reservation”), you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions in addition to those which apply to specific promotions or loyalty/membership programs.
The prices payable for the products that you reserve are specified on the relevant item description page. Prices on the DFS Platform may change without notice from time to time. All product prices shown on the DFS Platform will specify the applicable currency and are inclusive of any applicable VAT, sales and other duties and taxes.
Products shown on the item description page are subject to availability. DFS does not guarantee the availability of such products until you receive confirmation that your Reservation has been accepted. The quality of images and colour of products shown on the DFS Platform may vary from those of actual product.
A. Your Reservation constitutes a request to DFS to reserve selected products. DFS Platform is not an e-commerce platform and no purchase transactions will be concluded online.
B. You may reserve products on the DFS Platform by entering the desired quantity along with your personal details in the mandatory fields (such as your name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number, Wechat ID, Loyal T membership no. if applicable).
C. No purchase price is payable on the DFS Platform. DFS will collect the amount of the purchase price from you when you purchase and pick up the reserved item in the store at the Collection Time. DFS may also require a deposit to be payable in respect of your Reservation.
4. Confirmation, Acceptance and Cancellation of Reservation
A. After reserving a product, you will receive a written confirmation from DFS confirming receipt of your Reservation. Whilst your Reservation may be received, DFS is under no obligation to fulfil the Reservation whether partly or in whole.
B. DFS has no obligation to accept your Reservation. DFS may decline your Reservation and/or cancel your Reservation at any time before acceptance and for any reason including, but not limited to: (a) your ineligibility to make the Reservation; (b) the unavailability of any products that you reserved; (c) if the information that you provided is incomplete or inaccurate in any respect; or (d) the product description, including price, is incorrect in any respect (DFS reserves the right to correct or update such information at any time).
C. DFS will send you a subsequent confirmation when it accepts that it is able to fulfil your Reservation ("Confirmation of Reservation"). It may take some time between your submission of your Reservation and DFS acknowledging receipt of your Reservation.
D. DFS shall have no liability to you and you shall have no claim against DFS if we decline your Reservation. You acknowledge that any travel to the Store to collect reserved products that were not confirmed by a Confirmation of Reservation will be at your own risk and that DFS shall not be liable for costs borne by you or for any other liability.
5. Picking Up Your Reservation, Cancellation of Your Reservation
A. Provided that the Reservation has been accepted by DFS, the products you have reserved will be available for purchase and pick-up at the Store at the “Collection Time” indicated in the Confirmation of Reservation. You will be requested to pay for the product upon collection by the available payment methods, which may include any of cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, WeChat Pay or Alipay and/or other payment methods available from time to time.
B. The price and promotion, if any, listed on the DFS Platform at the point of Reservation will be honoured when you purchase and pick-up your product.
C. Once the reservation has been confirmed by way of the Confirmation of Reservation, no changes or cancellation shall be accepted by DFS.
D. If you wish to change your Collection Time please contact our Customer Service Team. If you do not collect your product within 24 hours of your Collection Time, We reserve the right to cancel your Reservation.
E. Once you have paid and collected your items, no refund or exchange can be made.
6. Acceptance of Reserved Products
A. DFS warrants that the products that you reserved through the DFS Platform will conform to the description on the item description page. DFS makes no other representation and warranty about the products and disclaims all implied warranties to the fullest extent allowed by law, especially with reference to consumer protection mandatory provisions.
B. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Confirmation of Reservation nor the Order Confirmation (as defined below) are binding offers. The completion of the contract between you and Us will take place when you pay for and collect the Products in Store. Title to any product you reserve via Reservation submitted by you through the DFS Platform shall pass to you when you collect and pay for the product in Store in accordance with the in Store terms of sale.
7. Other promotions
A. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, gift cards or coupons.
B. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with Privilege Discounts offered to DFS employees or any other person eligible for Privilege Discounts.