A visit to T Fondaco dei Tedeschi would not be complete without a visit to the Rooftop Terrace which features an overwhelming view of Venice. This magnificent place gives T Fondaco a picture-perfect finish to its astounding transformation as Venice's new cultural and commercial epicenter.
BOOK YOUR VISIT
• Visits are absolutely free of charge.
• Visits are limited to 15 minutes each.
• The maximum capacity of the Terrace is 40 people. Therefore, we highly suggest that you make a reservation beforehand.
• You can make an online booking here or when you arrive at T Fondaco through a QR code that will be available on the 4th floor
• A visit cannot be guaranteed for walk-ins. Please check the availability online.
• The time on the ticket must be respected. We do not guarantee a visit if you arrive late.
• In the event of adverse weather conditions or other safety concerns, the management reserves the right to close the terrace without notice and regardless of reservations.
HOW TO GET THERE
Our rooftop is easily accessible through our escalators or elevators.
The rooftop is open from 10:45 am to 7:15 pm (closing 7:30 pm).
View our list of frequently asked questions or contact us at email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is it better to book online or can I just walk-in?
Our advice is to always book before you visit the terrace, to guarantee the availability of the timeslot.
2. How much time do I have to visit the terrace?
The time allowed on the terrace is 15 minutes per person.
3. Can I book the access to the terrace directly in the store?
Yes, you can book through a QR code that will be available on the 4th floor.
4. What happens if I do not show?
Nothing. We hope that you cancel the reservation if your plans have changed so that others have a chance to enjoy the views from the Terrace.
5. What happens if I am late for the visit?
Your booking will be deleted. You have to make a new reservation, upon availability.
6. Can I book in advance?
Yes, you can book up to 21 days in advance.
7. When I get to T Fondaco, how do I show that I have booked a visit?
You can show the digital receipt sent to your e-mail.