Your shopping experience at Fondaco dei Tedeschi would not be complete without a visit to our panoramic terrace that offers an extraordinary perspective of the lagoon city. Online reservation is required.
BOOK YOUR VISIT
• Access to the terrace is free of charge.
• Online reservations for visits are mandatory, and it is not possible to access the terrace otherwise.
• Reservations for visiting the terrace is mandatory and can only be made online.
• Each visit has a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
• The printed or electronic reservation is checked at the entrance. We cannot guarantee access to the terrace outside of the reserved timeslot.
• Please arrive on time. We cannot guarantee access to the terrace if you arrive late.
• In case of bad weather, the manager reserves the right to close the terrace without prior notice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
HOW TO GET THERE
The terrace is located on the fourth floor and can be reached using the escalators, the monumental stairs and the elevators.
The rooftop is open from 10:15AM to 6PM.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is it better to book online or can I just walk-in?
Reservations for visiting the terrace are mandatory and can only be made online.
2. How much time do I have to visit the terrace?
The time allowed on the terrace is 15 minutes per person.
3. Can I book access to the terrace directly in the store?
No. Reservations are mandatory and can only be made online.
4. What happens if I do not show?
Nothing. However, we hope that you cancel the reservation if your plans have changed so that other Fondaco customers can have a chance to enjoy the views from our terrace.
5. What happens if I am late for the visit?
Your booking will be canceled.
6. Can I book in advance?
Yes, you can book up to 21 days in advance. Booking in advance is mandatory.
7. When I get to T Fondaco, how do I show that I have booked a visit?
You can show our staff the digital receipt sent to your registered e-mail address.