A visit to the T Fondaco dei Tedeschi would not be complete without a visit to the Rooftop Terrace which features an overwhelming view of Venice. This magnificent place gives the T Fondaco a picture-perfect finish to its astounding transformation into Venice's new cultural and commercial epicenter.
Book your visit:
● Visits are absolutely free of charge.
● Visits are limited to 15 minutes each.
● The maximum capacity of the Terrace is 80 people. Therefore, we highly suggest that you make a reservation beforehand.
● You can make an online booking here.
● A visit cannot be guaranteed for walk-ins. Please check availability at the 4th floor Concierge.
How to get there
Our rooftop is easily accessible through our escalator or elevator on the 4th floor.
Rooftop is open from 10AM to 7:15PM
2. How much time do I have to visit the terrace?
Time allowed on the Terrace is 15 minutes per person.
3. What happens if I do not show?
Nothing. We hope that you cancel the reservation if your plans have changed so that others have a chance to enjoy the views from the Terrace.
4. Can I cancel/amend a reservation?
Yes, through our booking page, upon 24h before arrival.
5. When I get to T Fondaco, how do I prove I booked a visit?
You can show your digital receipt or the print out directly at the entrance of the terrace.
6. Can I book in advance?
Yes, you can book up to 15 days in advance.