MACAU E-VOUCHER PROMOTION
1. DFS Group Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong (34425) with its registered office address at 8/F, Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong (“DFS”).
2. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and all entrants are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entries into the Promotion open on May 1, 2020 and close on July 31, 2020 ("Promotional Period").
4. The Promotion is available to LOYAL T members upon spending MOP$300 on Beauty with payment made using their Macau government e-Voucher within the Promotion Period to receive double gifts.
5. This Promotion shall not apply in conjunction with other existing promotional offers and privilege discounts.
6. Terms and Conditions apply. While supplies last. See store for details.
7. The gift, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable for any other benefits including without limitation; DFS Gift Cards, cash or other monetary value, store credits, membership points, any complimentary services or other promotions of any kind, unless otherwise specified.
8. If a member seeks refund for items they purchased, such refund shall only be processed on the basis that the member also returns the gifts in its original, unused, unopened and undamaged state.
9. All members are hereby deemed to consent to DFS using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by DFS.
10. Apart from any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way from this Promotion.
11. If there are any inconsistencies or ambiguities between the English, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese language versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
12. DFS may change, add, amend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify this Promotion at any time without prior notice. Please visit DFS.com for the latest update of this Promotion and its Terms and Conditions.
13. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of DFS, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, DFS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
14. In case of any disputes, DFS reserves the right to make the final decision. 15. In the event that any receipt used in connection with this Promotion is determined by DFS to have been obtained fraudulently or to be a reprint or copy of an original receipt, DFS shall have the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to cancel the issuance of any prize.